Webmoron's Down and Dirty Help function.
This help function is a reverse VNC connection. If you select to download it, here is what will happen:
There is no spyware installed on your computer. There are no Registry changes to your computer.
- You will be prompted to download the Help file software called moronhelp.exe (approximately 184 kilobytes)
- It will ask if you want to Save or Run it. Click RUN
- This will download and cause the service to run on your computer
- Upon opening you will see an entry that tells you to double click to contact the Webmoron support computer
- You will be notified when Webmoron has connected
- At any time you choose, you may terminate the session by clicking on the UltraVNC icon which will appear in the taskbar nearest
- All actions taken by Webmoron will be visible on your computer
- When the session is finished and Webmoron disconnects from your computer, the software that you downloaded and ran will no longer
be on your computer
- Webmoron will have no ability to further contact your computer
You see everything that is transpiring on your computer and can terminate the session AT ANY TIME!
If you have any doubts about trusting the Webmoron,
DO NOT RUN THIS SOFTWARE!!!
Now that we have that out of the way...
Click Here to Start the Remote Session